Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm So Excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies I'm so excited that I just have to tell everyone.  Also it NOT my birthday or Holiday for me so that is one of the reasons that I'm excited.  I went to the Post Office and to Wal-Mart cause they both had a package for me.  I'm not sure who the came from neither.  Here is what I got:






I have wanted these cartridges for so long and my husband knew I wanted the two from Wal-Mart cause I have been wanting them to come into our Wal-Mart since they first came out and I saw them.

 I want to let the person that since these to me how happy they made me and how excited and am to get these, it is like Christmas all over again.

Most of you know our daughter sang for the Umatilla, Morrow and Grant County Fair and also at the Oregon State Fair, Plus for 7 years she sang at the Pendleton Round-Up.  I would still like to get my hands on the County Fair Cartridge if someone wants to sell me one.   That one would really top off all of her talent shows.

Is there anyone out there that would like to sale me the Cartridge "County Fair"  I sure hope so.  PLEASE.

Thank you all for coming by and hope someone out there can help me.


Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: