Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let's Party Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason I'm going to have to make some more of these ballons I love they way that they came out.  I think this time I well make some of them with different colors of ballons and just really have some fun with them.  I love the Cricut Cartridge "Birthday Bash"  I have made most of my birthday things from that cartridge.  I'm so glad that made that one.  Thanks Provo Craft, I love your cartridges.




Thank you for coming by and thanks for sharing this with your friends. I hope you will enjoy these and please share it with your friends and family.  My blog sure could use some new friends.



Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: